Nicely said, actually if it were 99% we would wonder if it was a "rigged
election"; Once upon a time there was an election in a country where
winner's result was more than number of accredited votes ;-)

Congratulations Chair and wish you all the best.

Regards

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 9:53 AM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Tapani,
>
> don´t worry. As you can see from the result the community is very
> satisfied with your service and we have to thank you for your energy and
> patience. Keep going. 99 percent support in an election is more dangerous
> as we know from countries like the German Democratic Republic. So take this
> result as a very positive encouragement.
>
> Best wishes.
>
> wolfgang

<http://goog_1872880453>[log in to unmask]

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!