Congratulations to you all: Tapani, Rafik, Edward and Stephanie!
Finally NOTA did not win or pose any problems!
But  concerns and the discussion did enlighten many of us especially  who
have been mere observers to the discussion.  These do add value to learning.

Professor Gita Bamezai
Department of Communication Research
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
India