This is why we are working on an improved NCSG/NCUC/NPOC membership management process at the moment.

In response to Paul's query, again it is just to put issues on the table. Do the representatives of large organizations, with their 4 votes, poll their organizations to see how they should vote? I don't know. Is it better for large organizations to have 4 votes, or to recruit more members (hopefully engaged in NCSG work) to carry more weight? Worth discussing. As it is, any organization (or clique of individuals) could stage a "registration arms race" as you put it. As comment around the election said, NCSG needs more worker bees (Stephanie Perrin's term) and certainly doesn't need registration arms race drones. Not taking a position here. Just asking.

Sam Lanfranco

On 9/7/2016 1:12 PM, Carlos Vera wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
‎Multiple voting rights mean:

1. More than one vote per organization or person?
2. More weight for some votes and some ponderation factor?
3. Multiple chances to vote the same person or organization with the same ballot?

Some other meaning?
Can you please explain?
Thank you
Carlos Vera
Enviado desde mi smartphone BlackBerry 10.
De: Paul Rosenzweig
Enviado: miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016 12:07
Responder a: Paul Rosenzweig
Asunto: Re: Detailed election results

I curious Sam as to why you want to review.  Full context, of course, is that I’m part of a large organization.  But if you change the rules, I am quite certain I can get more than 4 (many more than 4) individuals from the organization to sign up.  And that’s also true, I’m sure of the other organizations, including some of those I often disagree with.  The 4N limit is kind of a cap on a registration arms race …

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650