Dear EC members,
Please apologize me because I have losted my mobile phone (and of course my agenda), also I have been traveling between cities because my job and I've missed some of our meetings. I hope to reorganize my agenda very soon to be helpful for this constituency. As many of you knew I was without Internet access some days ago.

I am interested on create a Call for Communications Committee membership. I am concerned about website login and social media accounts.

Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
Comunicador Social
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
Communications Chair
Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANN
Master IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes

Cel. +57 3167543786
Twitter: @JmanuRojas