Bill has said in more direct terms what I had suggested as a process strategy.
In the process of NCUC and NPOC reviewing (and possibly revising) their charters, part is to insure consistency with the NCSG charter.
As well there may be areas where the NCSG charter is inconsistent with elements of the intended remit of NCUC or NPOC.
In that case we "..then consider whether NCSG need tweaks..".

Sam