Thanks Sam and hi all.
I was actually tthinking on sighting Rafik email also that we may need to
be strategic about this review and probably structure a date for each
subgroup, even though we may have a subcommittee each to enable members
which cut across to take in each as much as they can.
For instance, NPOC can have a dateline of 30 Sept to conclude its revision
then followed by NCSG and NCUC with two weeks interval.
These I think will enable us to not only be active but also avoid
unnecessary mixup they may arise when every subgroup.
Just a few points
Remmy Nweke

--
Remmy Nweke, Esq