Hi Marilia,

Ed, any challenge from the call yesterday could be raised in this particular consultation?

No. We are largely still working on issues related to Post Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedures (PDDRP) in the RPM plenary.

I'm also on the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) subgroup, and although we have a call tomorrow afternoon we're focused now on trying to capture and / or create data sets to help the plenary when it turns to TMCH issues, which I believe is scheduled to happen next week.

In summary, nothing going on that should impact he TMCH consultation or public comment. Thanks for asking!

Kind Regards,

Ed

Thanks
Marilia