Most important, however, is that whatever rules we have, they are
clear, unambiguous, well-defined and properly documented, and that is
what we must make sure of before the next election.

^THIS.

I would also like to see proper weighing of options on future election formats. Although NOTA on every candidate would improve the current system, I think it's pretty far from the best option to vote on the elections that we have at the NCSG. This is quite a special group and we have difficulties in getting new candidates, which complicates things, especially when there's a person that a lot of people would not want to see elected, but there is simply no competition. NOTA has never won any elections over any candidate. It feels pretty damn feeble and useless mechanism to me, but I guess this time round we have at least a remote chance of NOTA winning. Wouldn't hold my breath though.

-Raoul