On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Another loose thread perhaps worth tying...

Most important, however, is that whatever rules we have, they are
clear, unambiguous, well-defined and properly documented, and that is
what we must make sure of before the next election. And I will get
that process started in the EC.

SO: +1 on this as i think this is the most important.

(Should I lose in the election, I hope
my successor will take it to conclusion.)

SO: Indeed, so we seat NOTA as Chair ;-)

Cheers!

--
Tapani Tarvainen

Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
Mobile: +2348035233535
alt email: [log in to unmask]

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!