Just a point of clarification: NCSG and NCUC executive committees  are not
involved with the selection of applicants for travel support for joint
civil society day.

The joint  civil society day has a program committee consisting of
representatives of several civil society  groups. I am the representative
of ncsg in that group. The program committee will select the applicants for
travel support.

--
Farzaneh