Hi all,

I agree with Bill that we should try to blend questions 1 and 3 together. I would also like to know how the Board envisions the new gTLD contention set auction proceeds being spent... There's now US$240 million "reserved and earmarked until the Board determines a plan for the appropriate use of the funds through consultation with the community". So what's the plan, I wonder? We've been talking about a charter for a CCWG on this topic since at least the Marrakech meeting, maybe longer... There's a lot of cash in there now - would be great to know at a high level how new Board members envision it being allocated.

Ayden

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Topics for meeting with the board in Hyderabad?
Local Time: 19 October 2016 5:12 PM
UTC Time: 19 October 2016 16:12
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi

You might consider combining 1 and 3 somehow, otherwise 2 of our 3 topics are focused on nailing the same person, who they’re doubling down on. Could be awkward and set teeth on edge.

Another option would be to ask about Goran’s “new narrative” that he’ll have rolled out by, ask about costs/benefits of a tripartite community/board/organization formulation….

Bill