Hi everyone,

We've been waiting for Göran Marby to begin to reshape ICANN in his own image. Either his image is pretty close to Fadi Chehade's or we have a longer wait. A reshuffle of the Executive team was announced yesterday:

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/evolving-icann-s-executive-team

The full Executive Team is listed here: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/executive-team-04oct16-en.pdf

I sadly note that no staff member responsible for the GNSO is included on Mr. Marby's Executive Team.

In addition, the creation of a new position reporting directly to Mr. Marby responsible for contractual compliance reflects an emphasis that may not be in our interest. Increased budgetary support for compliance along with an expanded remit for that department has long been a goal of the commercial and intellectual property communities and certainly not one of ours.

Disappointing.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone