Hi

> On Oct 13, 2016, at 11:57, Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> the CSG constituencies have been rather unhelpful on this topic while working on the DT. Instead of focusing on the mandate of the DT, they took the opportunity to raise points that are likely more relevant to their ongoing desire to restructure the GNSO, and do away with the bicameral House structure it uses.

Thanks Amr this is helpful as always.  The minority statement aside (imagine you’re right there), I’m curious, having not spoken with CSG about this since in over a year due to NomCom cloistering: what exactly is their current thinking about restructuring the GNSO, what would they want it to look like without the houses?  And gave we expressed a view on this that I’ve missed?

Thanks

Bill