Dear Stephanie,

I will be arriving on the very late evening of 31OCT, as we have a
CCT-RT meeting over the 2 days previous to the ICANN meeting.

I hope I will be staying from the beginning with the rest of the GNSO
Council crowd in the same hotel the assigned to us: Westin?

look forward seeing you

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg