Hi everyone

As you know, I am the representative of NCSG for planning the joint civil society day in Mexico.

We have VERY limited amount of funding for travel support ( to Mexico) and will be only partial funding, but if you need partial funding to get there you need to indicate it when you register here: http://bestbits.net/events/joint-cs-2016/  click on  RSVP button.

After registration, you can send me OFF LIST an email and let me know you have registered and indicated you need funding.
Consider the points below when writing your application, which should be very concise.

Here are the point-based evaluation of the applications

10 points if you will be contributing to a session
10 points for high engagement in one or multiple networks
10 points if you are from a developing country
10 points if your net need for funding is $500 or less
- 10 points if you can come without funding support
15 points if you have a chairperson or other key facilitation role in cross-network civil society coordination activities such as CSCG.

Please do not send your application to the mailing list. Applications sent to the mailing list will not be considered. Only to me at [log in to unmask]. If you don't RSVP for the meeting, your application will not be considered. The program committee of joint civil society day will decide on who will receive funding. Please apply by Tuesday 25 October 1300 UTC.

Best regards,

--
Farzaneh