From CircleID - http://www.circleid.com/posts/20161028_update_on_cargo_ship_fire_destroying_equipment_bound_for_icann57/

ICANN Update on Cargo Ship Fire that Destroyed Equipment Bound for ICANN57

ICANN has confirmed that all equipment destroyed in the fire are replaced and now in Hyderabad. On September 1, a fire caused by an explosion aboard the cargo ship docked in Hamburg, Germany which contained all of ICANN's technical equipment being transshipped from Helsinki to Hyderabad for the upcoming ICANN57 meetings next week.
Ashwin Rangan, ICANN SVP Engineering & CIO writes: "Having catalogued exactly what was in each crate, we enacted two plans: a) a short-term plan to purchase replacement equipment so ICANN57 experiences no disruption; and b) a longer-term plan to work with insurance brokers (under maritime law) to recover the 'stuck' 20-foot container. This took a lot of work in a short amount of time, given the sophistication of our gear, which in total cost ICANN about $700,000 USD of unplanned expenses (the equipment itself plus shipping and other costs)."