Excellent link Maryam!

Dear all, the Policy Briefing has been gaining in content but also in
length as of late. Being more practical than the GNSO wiki, I think it
is about time to review its usefulness to all members and at least
feedback GNSO support staff for this effort.

Best

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg