Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, I think at this stage we might not
be able to add this as a session but you might be able to contribute to the
sessions from privacy and security aspects. If you would like to do that I
will take that to the organizing group. This can just be provided as a
suggestion to be added to one of the sessions as unfortunately, I don't
think we can add topics to the agenda at this stage.

Best

Farzaneh

--
Farzaneh