Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, I think at this stage we might not be able to add this as a session but you might be able to contribute to the sessions from privacy and security aspects. If you would like to do that I will take that to the organizing group. This can just be provided as a suggestion to be added to one of the sessions as unfortunately, I don't think we can add topics to the agenda at this stage.

Best

Farzaneh

On 10 October 2016 at 15:12, Carlos Vera <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Interesting agenda. May I suggest an space for "Security and Privacy‎ and their implications"

Carlos Vera
IGF Ecuador

Enviado desde mi smartphone BlackBerry 10.
De: farzaneh badii
Enviado: lunes, 10 de octubre de 2016 07:10
Responder a: farzaneh badii
Asunto: Civil Society Day before IGF - A message from NCSG Rep

Dear all,

This is my second update for the civil society day which will take place before IGF 2016. I am taking part in the organizing group as the NCSG representative.

We have come up with a draft agenda which can be found here: http://bestbits.net/events/joint-cs-2016/

I am currently talking to the organizers of "what topics and bodies is CS covering, and what not – strategies for 2016-2018" in order to find out if NCSG can present in that plenary.

If you have any comments on the agenda please do let me know.

Best regards,

--
Farzaneh

--