+ 1 to what hvale & Rentata said. On top of which, I think sharing tips on
how women should protect themselves is a bit problematic when the real
problem (others attacking them) is not solved by that. Best,

--
Corinne J.N. Cath
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
Email: [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @C_Cath