I am sorry for intervening on the late stage of this discussion, but why
are we asking the board about human rights at all, when there is a WS2 that
has to provide a framework of interpretation for the HR core value? Am I
missing something? Some of the board members are taking part in this
process, but it's a community process.
I don't understand the purpose of this question.
Cheers
Tanya