Hi Farzi and All,

I support submitting Farzi's documentary as a comment in this matter.
Farzi's concern about ICANN staff leaving out specific consideration of
Noncommercial Registrants and Noncommercial Users is a huge one for us.

There is an ICANN tradition of submitting comments late when the
deadlines fall during a meeting, or just after. So I support the
submission of these comments as soon as they are approved.

Best, Kathy