Sarah,

 This really is fantastic.

 I echo the complimentary  words of others and want to thank you for your
conscientious work substituting for Marilia in Hyderabad. In particular, I
also want to thank you for being one of only four people sticking around
for the end of the NCSG meeting (there were many conflicts) and asking
Jonathan Robinson some really informed and penetrating questions on the dot
web issue. It really reflected well on our stakeholder group that we had
someone there so well informed on the issue and willing to engage Jonathan
on something of such extreme importance to both him and the community. It
was a pleasure to serve with you on Council.

 I'd like to draw everyone's attention  to Avri Doria's Council
intervention (page 5 of Sarah's report) concerning Council's slide into
opaqueness in our deliberations, particularly Council's closed  informal
GNSO meeting the night prior to formal Council sessions at the face to face
ICANN Meetings. As the Council development session that I had hoped to
discuss this at with my fellow Councillors was cancelled, I hope we can
discuss the matter at our next NCSG policy committee call, reach internal
consensus on a position and present it and press for it during AOB at the
December 1st Council meeting. If PC leadership could put this on the agenda
for our next call I would be grateful.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed Morris