Sarah

Many thanks for doing this, hope we can continue and regularize the reporting tradition.

Best

Bill

On Nov 21, 2016, at 19:27, Sarah Clayton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for selecting me to serve as Marilia Maciel's temporary alternate at ICANN57. Attached, please find a report of the Council meeting, where I served as Marilia's replacement. I hope that you find it useful.

Any questions, let me know.

Sarah

<Report - GNSO Council Meeting – 7 Nov 2016.pdf>

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  Media Change & Innovation Division, IPMZ
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
[log in to unmask] (direct), [log in to unmask] (lists),
  www.williamdrake.org