Hi Sarah,

A belated but huge thanks for the wonderful glimpse you provided us into the Council workings. Most of attend only a fraction of the Council meetings, if any, and it is great to see the overall arc of the topics and discussions -- from substantive issues (e..g. IGO/INGO) to procedural issues (e.g., reelection of James Bladel as Chair). Much appreciated and great thanks to you for joining us for this important meeting!!!

Best, Kathy