Hi again,

Following up on this. I just sent a slightly modified version of our suggested amendments to the Council list (attached). The only difference is that in the whereas 3 clause of the motion, we haven’t identified who submitted the minority report.

Farzi, Matt, Ed and I have been working among ourselves on this for some time now, but more recently have been communicating our intent to colleagues in the Contracted Parties House and Commercial Stakeholder Group. Barring any surprises, I believe we have broad acceptance from everybody across the GNSO on these changes, and I don’t expect the amendments to be challenged.

As discussed during yesterday’s NCSG call, we also need to be vigilante during the upcoming public comment period on this. For the time being, I look forward to trying to get the Drafting Team recommendations accepted by the GNSO Council tomorrow.

Gratitude to everyone who helped get us here. I’m not just talking about the Drafting Team members, but mainly our members who put so much effort and spent so much time on the CWG IANA Stewardship and CCWG-Accountability WS1 to help get us where we are today.

Thanks again.

Amr