As some may be aware, there is an ALAC review process going on at the moment.  The interim report has been published https://community.icann.org/display/ALRW/Draft+Report%3A+Review+of+the+ICANN+At-Large+Community?preview=/63151025/63151023/20161206-At-Large-Review-Draft1c.pdf.  ITEMS International is the contractor; some may have filled out the survey that was circulated earlier this year or been interviewed.  It is an interesting report, and raises many issues that we ourselves need to ponder, as we look at implementation of some of the recommendations of our own GNSO review.

Regards, Stephanie Perrin