+1 @Michael as well.
I support the great workers.
Kudos to my candidates.
May the Ancestors be with you all.
-Olevie-

Le 15 déc. 2016 02:30, "Michael Oghia" <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :
Hi again everyone,

@Bill, @Rachel, @Mamadou, @Marilia, @Tanya, and @Raitme: Thank you all SO much, it really means a lot to me!

@Nadira: Thank you for the support and update.

@Renata: Thank you as well! I completely agree with your point about participation. I also share your hope in that. I guess we'll see what happens.

I am heading back to Serbia today, so I can finally get back to work -- I am so excited to do so!

Best,
-Michael

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 7:51 AM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ouch, Milton. Really, Avri that bad? :D

Thanks Ayden and Mike for stepping up. Also Arsene for being so supportive of a participative process. Without it, I agree we are way far from a greater participation of the community.

I have not yet supported any candidates. I'm a big believer in reducing regional inequalities but also in developing countries participation and MAG CS EU did bring in great questions. She'll be a tough act to follow. I only hope suggestions of increasing the number of MAG CS against the huge gov numbers are listened to and we get more hands on deck, we certainly need them.

Best,

Renata