Hi all,

I commend ICANN for this very creative approach to addressing the health of
the DNS ecosystem. Given the global nature of ICANN, however, I also think
it is way too complex to implement effectively. It reminds me of listening
to my dad's (who is a doctor) medical presentations when I was growing up
and would accompany him. It's full of unnecessary jargon, even if it's
explained well. We don't need to personify the DNS.

I also don't think we need to further complexify a, frankly, already very
complex system. And I am also thinking in terms of global engagement.
Having to explain all of this along with the context might really undermine
the goal of getting people involved and communicating effective messages.

So, again, kudos for the creativity, but it doesn't seem very practical in
terms of being able to educate, inform, or provide an effective framework
to address the health of the DNS ecosystem, much less one that is easy to
communicate and understand.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia