From: "farzaneh badii" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Another NCPH meeting next year?

All,

I might be wrong but I have heard that if NCPH wants to have another intersessional next year, staff in consultation with the leaders of groups should support the additional budget request for this meeting.

Am I right or wrong? If I am right then the deadline for additional budget request is end of January. Has there been any discussion on this? Because if I am asked as NCUC chair I would like to consult with NCUC members. If only NCSG will make the decision here, I would like NCSG leaders to hear my opinion on this.

If I am wrong, then was there any budget allocated to the next year intersessional? Was it approved?

Best

Farzaneh