+1 Matthew on presenting working models. This could be an opportunity to demonstrate tangible cases where multistakeholder engagement made a significant difference. It could also be a chance to demonstrate multistakeholder collaboration, for instance, by asking ISOC and others invested in the model to join the discussion as well, or ask NCSG members to detail experiences with the multistakeholder model in their work.

Best,
-Michael