Thanks everyone, looking forward to serving on this!

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Oghia
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [council] FW: [bc-gnso] ICANN News -- Selection of the Second Security, Stability, and Resiliency of the DNS (SSR2) Review Team Members Announced

Indeed Ayden, thanks for mentioning that -- I shouldn't only criticize or focus on the negatives. There are plenty of positives as well, including James' appointment (who I am certain will do a great job as part of the committee -- congrats James!). I am also impressed with the quality of the people selected, including Emily and Geoff.

-Michael