Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2/19/17 15:04 (GMT+00:00)
To: Nadira Alaraj <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Call for volunteers: alternate councillor

Hi,

I very much appreciate the support I have gotten. and hope I will be chosen for more council service.

However, I would like to point out that there are currently 4 candidates as far as I know and the call is still open for several more days.

As far as process, we sort of do have one, the NCSG EC, once all candidates are in at the end of the week's call. (I think Tapani gave a week) decides what to do. They have the full range of freedom given by the GNSO operating procedures.

While we could define more detailed processes, I think given the variety of possible exigent circumstances, it is best to leave this open and up to the elected NCSG EC.

Avri

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device