Excellent news. ISOC should be applauded!

Ayden Férdeline
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sally Wentworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Internet Policy] Why is ISOC's PIR promoting a private global copyright censorship court for domains?
To: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
CC:

wrote:
Colleagues,

PIR has just issued a statement that may be of interest to those engaged in this discussion.

https://pir.org/systemic-copyright-infringement-alternative-dispute-resolution-policy-scdrp/

Over the past year, Public Interest Registry has been developing a highly focused policy that addresses systemic, large scale copyright infringement – the "Systemic Copyright Infringement Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy" or SCDRP.

Given certain concerns that have been recently raised in the public domain, Public Interest Registry is pausing its SCDRP development process to reflect on those concerns and consider forward steps. We will hold any further development of the SCDRP until further notice.

Best,
Sally

Sally Wentworth
Vice President, Global Policy Development
Internet Society