FYI - a revised report of the Independent Review of the Trademark Clearinghouse has been published. I will leave it to Ed or Marília to comment on whether or not they feel that the NCSG's comments were adequately addressed in the report which has (or will be, I am not sure) circulated to the GAC. Thanks.

- Ayden

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Daily Digest of ICANN.org
Local Time: 23 February 2017 11:30 PM
UTC Time: 23 February 2017 23:30
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>

ICANN

Daily Digest of ICANN.org

News & Announcements

Revised Report of the Independent Review of the Trademark Clearinghouse Now Available

LOS ANGELES – 23 February 2017 – The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) today published the Revised Report of the Independent Review of the Trademark Clearinghouse. Read the report [PDF, 1.28 MB]. The review was conducted by Analysis Group, a third-party consulting firm. The firm examined whether domains that relate to, but do not exactly match trademarks should be considered for use in the Claims periods of a new generic top-level domain's lifecycle. The review also explores if extending the number of days of the Claims service would be of value and measu...

BROWSE ALL NEWS