May I suggest this alternative proposal?

Please let me know if I need/can submit directly or must go through this list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TEQ63m8aSKQtn04ngXBzs6d0rBWBuSn9sGb5NzGPnhs

So sorry for any mistake, incomplete understanding or misunderstanding of the process.

Carlos Vera
Ecuador