I asked this question from George Sadowsky during the intersessional when
were talking about board members. George said it is in violation of the
ICANN bylaws if they represent specific interest I asked so why are we even
appointing them and I think the response was that they should not represent
the interest of their group when they vote. So,  I guess NCPH appointed
board members can  discuss the concerns of NCPH with other Board members if
they care enough. And only gods and spirits know  if she is representing
the interest of the group it has been appointed by.  I will look up the
transcript and see if I can find George's answer.

This question has to be formulated in a way that we don't get the same
answer as we got during the intersessional.