This is a good letter. I find myself largely in agreement with the Contracted Parties House here, especially in regards to principles 7 (primacy of Policy Development Processes) and 8 (strengthening community feedback processes). It will be interesting to see how ICANN responds.

- Ayden

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] FW: Letter from the Registries and Registrars on Staff Accountability
Local Time: 2 March 2017 7:26 PM
UTC Time: 2 March 2017 19:26
From: [log in to unmask]
To: CCWG Accountability <[log in to unmask]>

All,

I sent this to the Staff Accountability WS2 group, but thought that I would share with the broader community.  We expect this letter to be posted on ICANN’s Correspondence page at some point soon.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

Senior Vice President |Valideus USA Com Laude USA

1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600

Mclean, VA 22102, United States

E: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

T: +1.703.635.7514

M: +1.202.549.5079

@Jintlaw