Hi,

We need to get something out by tomorrow, as that is the deadline. I am currently laptopless with my MacBook getting its battery replaced today, so I'm stuck making edits through Google Docs on my iPhone :/ That said, I'll be working on a second draft today and refining a few of the points, as I'm not happy with the document as it stands. I have published a blog post on the Report itself which basically sums up where I stand on the Review:

http://www.internetgovernance.org/2017/03/23/re-thinking-icanns-at-large-community/

I hope this is useful.

Best wishes,

Ayden