Thanks for sharing, Mamadou. I hope the NCSG will be able to respond to most of these consultations. If we have any members from Ethiopia or Eritrea (or who can read the Ethiopic script), we could work together on a response to the below-mentioned Proposal for Ethiopic Script Root Zone‬ Label Generation Rules.

- Ayden

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Monthly ICANN Open Public Comments Reminder
Local Time: 31 March 2017 1:20 PM
UTC Time: 31 March 2017 12:20
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Reference Japanese Label Generation Rules (LGR) for the Second Level
Open : 27 Jan 2017 23:59 UTC
close : 31 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC

Recommendations to Improve ICANN's Transparency

Open : 21 Feb 2017 23:59 UTC
Close : 10 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC

Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) Implementation Guidelines

Open : 3 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
Close : 17 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC

Enhancing Accountability Guidelines for Good Faith

Open : 7 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
Close : 24 Apr 2017 23:59 UTC

Draft 2016 African Domain Name System Market Study

Open : 11 Mar 2017 23:59 UTC
Close : 5 May 2017 23:59 UTC