Hi

On Mar 8, 2017, at 20:16, Mueller, Milton L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I would rephrase part of it as follows:

KK+MM: "As you know, specific PICs were accepted into the New gTLD Agreements. Some of these PICs contradict and even set aside GNSO policy processes and consensus policies. How can we ensure that PICs do not move ICANN policy outside of its narrow mission and does not override or ignore consensus processes (and the many hours of volunteer effort, time, research, drafting, editing and reviewing spent creating it)?”

Milton’s reframing is well balanced and could elicit a useful probing conversation with the Board.