Hi Farzi

As one of those who has been asked to speak on Q2 I can assure you I am not going to do a laundry list update - I think these are more for guidance.  Marilyn (the other speaker) and I will incorporate these various events/processes into a bigger picture that will address some of the challenges that ICANN and the community face post transition and hopefully stimulate a good discussion .

Thanks.

Matthew