Thanks Paul.

Unfortunately, my contacts do not come forward to report the issues. Some
have expressed concerns that the registries or registrars might block them.
I don't think this will ever happen. But I had raised this issue before on
the jurisdiction subgroup that if we ask for direct experiences we might
not get many, since many of those who might face these issues are doing
business with ICANN and are in the domain name industry and find it risky
to report on issues.

But I will report on the issues I have heard. I don't think I can do more
than the blog post I wrote.

Are there any members  that have stories to tell about confiscation of
their domain names due to ICANN jurisdiction? or about applying for new
gTLD? contact me if you do.

Farzaneh