Well, that’s what we call a totally unscientific survey. Interview only the people who went, not the people who couldn’t/didn’t want to.
;D

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ayden Férdeline
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: [Ncph-intersessional2017] NCPH Intersessional Meeting 2017 Evaluation Survey Results

The non-contracted parties of the ICANN community met in Reykjavík in February for their fourth intersessional meeting. At the conclusion of this meeting, ICANN staff circulated a survey to collect feedback and to gauge interest as to whether this meeting should continue in the future. You might remember, on our mailing list, that we had some discussions last year around whether or not there was value in the intersessional. The results from this survey have now been released, and of note is that 100% of survey respondents indicated that they would support another intersessional taking place, if ICANN was to make the resources available to us.

Ayden