Hi Julia!

I believe we met last year during LACIGF, nice to hear back from you!

Both initiatives seem to be very interesting and suitable for nomination - amazing!

This morning we received news that made us very happy: the government of Colombia translated some of the info about the program to Spanish and posted it at the Ministerio de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones website

As for the submissions, despite the fact that the form is in English, the nomination can be submitted in Spanish. Either way I would be happy to help!

best,

Thanks, Ayden.

Hi Bruna, I´m Julia to Uruguay a researcher at the University of Republic.

I´m thinking of two young women (21 years old) who are leading two different projects to apply for them. Both projects that through the Internet for changing their context, in 1 case a collaborative work platform for study, and pre-professional practice and an other case a platform at University political participation.

Both have had various obstacles, especially in the university (teachers) cultural changes they generate and in the breakdown of some status quo, at least as seen by the "others" but the have gone ahead.

They are relatively young projects, have the oldest 2 years approximately.

Sorry for my english, please; but I would like to accept your offer to complete the forms in english.

Regard
Julia

Greetings all,

Sharing the below email with permission.

The Internet Society is looking for 25 people aged under 25 who are making a difference in their communities through the Internet (see: https://www.internetsociety.org/25th/25-under-25). Please consider nominating anyone you know who meets the criteria.