Rafik,
I offered as volunteer on CC2 during call.

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
Communications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANN
Cluster Orinoco TIC member
Master IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes

Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas