From: "A.Khalil Azizi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 1 May 2017 at 11:10
To: Maryam Bakoshi <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: NCSG List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Ext] Re: NCSG Open Policy Call on Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 13:00 UTC

Hi,
What about Afghanistan? Afghanistan is not in the list

Regards

A. Khalil Azizi
NITPAA Executives Board Member
+91-785 412 303 & +93-744 944 999
-------------------------------------
Feel as a tree before printing any document. Go green Go the IT way.

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Maryam Bakoshi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

Please find below participation details for the NCSG Open Policy Call on Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 13:00 UTC

UTC: Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 13:00

Time in some other locations: https://tinyurl.com/ml3bbvs[tinyurl.com]

Passcode: NCSG

Dial out Request: Please send an email to [log in to unmask]

Dial in numbers:
Country
Toll Numbers
Freephone/