Thx. Rafik,

this reporting is indeed very useful and helpful. Excellent!!
[log in to unmask]" class="GroupWiseMessageBody">

I will miss Puerto Rico. Best wishes to everybody.

Wolfgang

>>> Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]> 06.03.18 8.24 Uhr >>>

Hi all,

I am sending here a report and summary of the last GNSO Council call as it was done previously by other councilors.

The previous GNSO council call was held on the 22nd February and we had our NCSG Policy call prior to it

You can review the agenda, motions, listen to recordings, and  check the transcript :

Please feel free to ask any question or clarification, I will be glad to provide more details.

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCSG Policy Committee Chair