Hi all,

ICANN published today the public consultation on the 2-Year Planning Process. This is another public comment related to ICANN planning and budgeting but this time about the process itself. The consultation is to get input regarding possible improvement and changes to the process, asking several questions such who and how priorities are set. The current one done in within 15 months timeframe. I believe that we should cover this as I explained in the other 2 related public comments: those processes set priorities and ICANN focus for coming years and so impacting our activities too.  For more background, you can find all the relevant material here: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/two-year-planning-2018-12-21-en

I created this google doc to be used during the drafting and accessible to all: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-yO2erpUDq4OgTdBfHexmb-Z-J0C12Z2gzimIrQ5JzI/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me offline if you want to volunteer to participate in drafting the NCSG comment and join a drafting team. We need more people to participate in the drafting, including those who worked on previous NCSG comments related to ICANN budget and operating planning. We have to allocate time and attention to cover the 3 ICANN budget and strategical planning comments in the coming weeks.

You can find previous public comment submitted by NCSG here https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments+-+2018 and listing those who drafted them. thanks again for those who participating in drafting of the previous comments.

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCSG Policy Committee Chair