The Public Interest Registry has issued a press release to recruit new members to its Advisory Council today https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/public-interest-registry-welcomes-applications-for-unified-org-and-ngo-advisory-council-300791941.html?tc=eml_cleartime

Some of you may wish to apply for a seat independently.  We as NCSG have a seat on the Advisory Council; Farzaneh Badii has been our rep on the Council.  We have been asked to offer PIR a slate of 3 candidates, and their Nomcom will select one from that roster.  If you are interested in applying, please send your application to the NCSG Executive Committee, via me and Maryam Bakoshi (in cc).  We will make that selection over the next month, please have your applications in by February 25st, so that we can process them in a timely manner and get that slate in to PIR.

Best regards,

Stephanie Perrin

NCSG Chair